Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

With Rogers current run of form and the way he dismantled Rafa at Indian Wells, I must say he still might have enough juice to win a couple more slams. What do you guys think?

Views: 289

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes. novak dethroned rafa and ended his unbeaten streak on clay at madrid (masters 1k) then beat him again the next week for yet another masters 1000 shield in rome. rafa did win the french because roger put a masterful showing against novak

Yeah, I think Wimby is Fed's best chance. So the French belongs to Rafa? Guess Soderling was a thief one year. lol

you get bad bounces like clay.....Wimb will be too much pressure I think....with the Even bounce and slower play ( compareing Wiimby to USopen ) would play better into Federers game. like this pass ATP 500/1000 or what ever it was.

If he plays like he's been playing he'll will be right up there with the favorites to win Wimby or US Open. He had a chance to make it through to the finals last year but that was snuffed out by Novak. He's got his mojo going right now and I hope he can keep rolling. Keep Novak and Rafa in check.

Yes, the French belongs to Rafa.  Soderling was fortunate to play Rafa when he was hurt. 

everyone here is forgetting the beating Nole given NAdal on clay last year...the beating was so bad that Federer is beating Nadal now. I think That RAfa will be a bigger enemy at winby but his head is not in there. But Nadal has yet to beat Nole in over 1 year.....Am i correct on this?

coach last win nadal was at the 2010 year end finals. rafa won that 7-5, 6-2. rafa also beat novak at the us open that same year

Is Novak the same Novak from 2010 or did he evolve?? After the evolution no one touched him except Fed in the French. Year end is what it is year end....the beginning of the year Nole made a win at the major.only 3 left...i think nole will pace himself better this yeah and take all four majors......but Fed does have a chance at the USopen if he beats NOle or rafa for the finals of the french he will lose to the #1 & #2... not hating

I agree here, Novak 2011 is a completely different player. But the pressure is on Nole to keep it up. He better not lose too many Masters events, because the aura will be damaged.

He's in danger of losing that # 1 if he loses a few more tourneys.

Do you think Roger can get close to reclaiming top dog?

Not if he's losing to Roddick. lol

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service