Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Compare these two videos. The first is from 2001 and the second is from 2009:

Get to the 25 second mark:

Views: 18357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No it isn't proof

I noticed it from day one.  Then went to read the newspapers which all confirmed it.  

Do they look the same to you?  It seems like it is too drastic of a change to be just basic facial change due to maturity.

Stephen Kelly said:
No it isn't proof

Maturity??? who's nose has got better with age? I noticed it from day 1!

I don't know if you can actually call it "proof".  However, I DEFINITELY can see a dramatic difference for sure!!

Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
Do they look the same to you?  It seems like it is too drastic of a change to be just basic facial change due to maturity.

Stephen Kelly said:
No it isn't proof

In the first video he has a lot of acne. Blackheads probably account for 20% of the siz of his nose. If you've even known a spotty big-nosed teenager you'll know that blackheads can make it even worse.

I'm not denying it's a possibility but I the vids don't constitute "proof"

I don't know, it does look narrower, but who I think has had recent plastic surgery is Serena.
Serena?  Where?

Tim Prapong said:
I don't know, it does look narrower, but who I think has had recent plastic surgery is Serena.
Well, her cheekbones look higher. I only saw what a few junior girls pointed out. A few people on TW forum think that she doesn't have a foot injury but really got plastic surgery. For myself, I think her face does look different, maybe makeup, who knows.

Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
Serena?  Where?

I noticed it from the first time I saw him. Now he is showing his profile on an ad.  He should do his teeth bringing the top ones in front.  Djoko should do the same.

Are you suggesting that they both have an underbite?  I hadn't noticed that before. 

Looking at that old video again today, his nose really is large - more like his dad's.  I read that men's noses never get smaller but actually continue to grow for the duration of life.  This must be why you see so many old men with huge schnozes.

Yes, true and huge ears.  Makes me wonder...

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service