Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello everyone .... Im just a beginner having taken a few lessons. Im looking for a hitting partner during the week ....Im looking to play for exercise, & the enjoyment and competitiveness of the game ..... Looking forward to hearing from you ....

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alicia,

Like you I am a beginner and have just started lessons. I would be very happy to hit with you sometime. I live in Berkeley, but would be happy to travel to you as long as I can dodge the bulk of the traffic. If you are interested, let me know!
Sure... I would be interested in hitting sometime... Let me know your availability and then we can figure out where to meet. Im newer to the Vallejo area and I dont really know of any locations here but maybe we can find a location that is convenient for the both us. Thanks for replying

TJ said:
Hi Alicia,

Like you I am a beginner and have just started lessons. I would be very happy to hit with you sometime. I live in Berkeley, but would be happy to travel to you as long as I can dodge the bulk of the traffic. If you are interested, let me know!
Hi Alicia:

email me at tensphreak@yahoo.com

I can get you plugged in the Vallejo tennis community..see
http://gvtennis.org/

Ron
i live in concord i would love to just rally because i can't really serve lmk if you would like to set something up

well that's great don't be discouraged ! i will try and get over there to hit with you some time. i started for exercise and discovered it was the best health care program you can have...............email me gup74@hotmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service