Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I’ve set up doubles match with three other solid doubles players which may become a Memorial Day Weekend tradition (you know BBQ and Beer weekend picnic with the community during)  There’s some amount of money involved between participants and spectators (coz’ that’s how we do it here to keep things interesting – last total went up to an amount enough to buy two people an all inclusive trip to Mexico)  We have a paid umpire (voted on by all 4 players) and a drink attendant.  Rule calls for each Changeover, each player is required to down 10 ounces of ice cold Corona, 2 minute time limit in between, past the beer any drink of choice is allowed, maximum of 2 bathroom breaks per set allowed.  

Anybody here in Tennisopolis have any experience playing when buzzed?  Rules I should add to keep it more interesting?   Any tips to help? 

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend! 

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the only way I play =) 10oz? Is that a caronita?

haha, i figured you do. 

actually the coronitas is not a bad idea... it'd be good for tracking and picture aftermath. just heard that somebody donated a keg of heineken on a barrel of ice and we have a girl that be pouring from that.  

by the way John, if only you're close to Chicago, you'll be on and you will find a very good match.
woohoo, is this confirmed and set?  can you set one up ladies version?  i think if you take chaser pills ahead of time it coats your stomach and you won't feel much of the alcohol effects... works for me because when i take it it takes me longer to get buzzed.. :-P    heard you played enough beer-on-hand 6 on 6 volleyball tournaments.  anyways, i'll talk to you later about that all inclusive thang you mentioned above...  <3
SHOTS VODKA

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service