Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

You have got to love what is going on in the Tennisopolis Blogs. Great new pro tennis blogs almost everyday from the great bloggers here. Go have a look at what's new today and be sure to leave some comments to let them know what you think.
http://www.tennisopolis.com/profiles/blog/list

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have over 1500 blogs now folks!
Hey Bloggers, Check out this helpful blog about copyright - crazy story, but it is all true. Let me know if you need any help working the Flickr pics with Creative Commons. Apparently, it can be a sticky situation so be careful out there! Please take down any photos on Tennisopolis that you are uncertain about (and definitely leave the blogs up though - we love them.)
M

Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
We have over 1500 blogs now folks!
Dear Mark,

Blogging is the new way of communication in this day and age of information. I certainly agree that bloggging has it's benefits, insofar, that I'd have to say that Vlogging is equally if not more impressionable and definitely has more weight than text version blogging. I'd really enjoy seeing the conversion from blogging to vlogging, because actually wathcing expressions on a person is magnetic and you can actually "feel" the information coming off the webpage. One last point, studies in the scientific communities have suggested that visual and audio learning have a great chance of beinng remembered than just learning to grasp information via text format alone.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service