Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi , my name is Shun, 21 Japanese male.

I just moved here in Toronto 3days ago, and now I don`t have any friends, activity.

Tennis is my favorite and I have played for more than 6 years.

Sometimes i taught tennis to children or elder people as tennis couch, so i think my ability is no bad.

Now i`m looking for job and no other things to do. So I can play any time, anywhere.

My house is near about 4km east from downtown.

If you are looking for a player, please contact me.

1-347-937-8081 it`s not a phone, just APP, so text only please

Views: 302

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shun, not sure if you're still looking for friends to play with - but if you are give me a shout I'm looking for more friends to hit around with

Hi Raul,

If you are looking for a hitting partner, let me know.  I haven't played in a couple years, but I'm looking to get back into it.

Hey Shun
Let me know if you still looking to play tennis
Late 30's Asian guy here
Level 3.0
Thanks

Hi Shun,

I have a beginner level. I can play mostly on weekends. If you are still interested, please let me know.

Alexey

HI Shun,

if you can transfer your phone to local number, hit me up, I play at Riverdale park, just 5 minutes south of Broadview subway

txt me 416 897 2106

Alex

Hi Alex,

Now that is May 1st 2014, do you still feel the same as you last post.  I am right in your area. An active retiree with plenty of time to improve enjoy the out door on weekdays. Let me know if you are up to it or any other who view this thread , I will be very happy to hear from you. A 3 player .

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service