Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9689

Replies to This Discussion

sounds good.  we are meeting at3:30 today - see you there.

orange grove park, South Pasadena, CA 91030

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocod...

hey everyone we are playing again at Orange Grove Park today - Rock, John, & Phillip - would love to have a 4th player join us today at 3:30

address is above!

I'll join you guys today.  Getting off of work early.
super!  see you there!

would anyone be interested in playing tomorrow around 4-4:30 pm... play some sets? in south pasadena area.. usually play at via mirasol park.. and also at fremont park in glendale (need to make reservation)....thanks.

Mike

Hey mike,my names bill

I just joined this group and is currently going to Pasadena City College.

Im trying to get back in shape and i have been playing tennis for over 7 years now, been kinda rusty but trying to get back on.

Let me know some more information about meetups for some tennis

hey bill when would you be able to play? where do  you play at usually? would you be interested in playing sets? Thanks.

Mike

im getting back into the game again, kinda rusty but i would love to play sets.

I normally play around the SGV area, Live Oak Park, Whittier Narrows, Alhambra etc.

How about you Mike?

i usually play at Hermon Park (Via Mirasol) off the 110. I play at Fremont Park in Glendale as well. Maybe we can play in pasadena?

Hey everyone,

Anyone interested in hitting/sets tomorrow afternoon say 3:30pm.  Orange Grove park, South Pasadena.  Phillip/Rock/John?

For sure. I'm in!

I'm in, too!

John

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service