Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9686

Replies to This Discussion

If you guys need another player let me know.  I may be able to swing by and play friday am.
dang.. will be at work.... I am open to play in the hot friday afternoon sun....
Sounds good to me -- not a "closed" session as far as I know.  Besides, I played Wednesday nite and have a good case of "tennis elbow" -- ouch -- off to Big 5 and try one of the forearm adjustable straps!  But I plan of being there Friday morning -- pain or not.  So -- surely would appreciate an extra player to rotrate in for me if the pain persists ... Bryce

I'm interested, let me know what you guys decide to do.

Date, time, and location please!
Thanks,

Pedro 

Thats right folks in 2 weeks time wed. july 13 We'll be hosting a $$$ round robin tourny In Rancho Cucamunga

Entry to the tourny will be $20 per person and this is a "singles" tourny

Half the entry money collect will go to the pot and who ever wins will win the whole thing!!!!

again this will be round robin format so this is a great chance to get out and play tennis agaisnt aton of people

also this is open to everyone and anyone

no age limit and any playing skills welcomed!

For more information or to sign up please feel free to email us at lovealltennisshop@aol.com

or Djeutennis@aol.com

Anyone willing enough to brave the heat this morning at Garfield, Orange Grove or Cordova? I can play around 10.

John W.

Hey John -- I would be glad to try another "Death Valley Open" if a few more show -- would not play brutal singles, though!!  Post if something transpires  Bryce  P.S.  I did find my way home from Loma Alta -- but was tricky; quite dark up there!
anyone want to brave the heat this afternoon and play around 4pm?
sure.
cool.. how about at 4pm at garfield park?
sounds good. see you there.

Rock.

Would you like to play tomorrow afternoon? Garfield park at 4pm.. Anyone else?

Mike

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service