Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9686

Replies to This Discussion

Cal tech is fine. Orange Grove Park in So. Pas. is seconds from me, but only two courts is a gamble at 6 pm. Is that your time of choice?
Yah that's the best time for me...My work is flexible but I have a lot of work to do tomorrow.  Caltech courts are literally across a driveway from my building
okay Thursday at 3:30 guys so are we up to hitting in 95 degree weather tomorrow?  LETS DO IT!! haha
I could play 3:30 - 4:45 today.
Hi John welcome back.  we are going to start at 4pm today instead of 3:30 to try to catch a little less heat.  we currently have four confirmed but you are always welcome and we can play server out till you have to leave.
hey guys how is it looking for 3:30 tomorrow?
pretty quiet out here... have you heard from anyone? If not, do you want to do singles in So. Pas. and hopefully avoid any kiddie tennis lessons?
sure that is great.  can you meet at 3:30?
sure. 3:30 it is... at Orange Grove.
hey guys I can free up this afternoon between 3-6pm if anyone is available to hit?
It's good to be free!!! Haha... I can hit. When and where?

Hi.  I'm a 3.5-4.0 player and live near CalTech.  Would like to play singles or doubles with your group.  Let me know if you have any slots.  Thanks!  Hoyt Hilsman

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service