Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9686

Replies to This Discussion

sorry guys down and out with the flu!  ugh maybe next week - glad you get to play early again Nhein!
Got my brother to join us. Get better Philip.

Hello;

I'd like to play again this Tuesday, same time, same location. Anyone interested?

John

yup, for sure!

no strength training yet... but been running at least :)

shall we just say 3:30 you and I at least... and any others who may add on?

Rock;

Sounds good. See you there.

John

hey rock and john.  i will be there today as well although I have to play with an old racket as I broke my string on the Yonex...ugh.
Great. Now we need one more. Nhien or John, maybe?
Have fun guys.
I'll try to make it. I'll be in van nuys at 2, so providing traffic does not bite, i should make it on time...
hey john and rock,  looks like I will be able to play thursday after all and i got my racket restrung so I am excited to try it out!  let me know if you guys are still meeting
knee is a little gimpy from chasing Bart and John's volleys all over the court, but I'm game to go again.

Hey!

I'm in. Let's try the courts at Grant Park (on Cordova, two blocks West of Hill) at 3:30. How about it, Bart?

John

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service