Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in starting a regular tennis group to play weekdays evenings 3.0 to 4.5.

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a regular tennis time weekdays evenings. If anyone is interested in playing regularly, getting back in form and getting back in shape, let me know. The more the better. We can play singles or doubles or mix and match. Let form a regular group.

Nhien.

Views: 9688

Replies to This Discussion

friday night.... rain has gone away for now... anyone for tennis tomorrow... mid saturday afternoon?...

I wish. I have to go to a service for a friends mother. Any other time though.

might be able to play today (thursday 11/10)...anyone want to play? 4pm.. will know later for sure

10 am Thursday Hey Mike

I will be heading over to see Bart in a few minutes.  His car won't start.  We were going to hit later -- maybe with another friend.  But I won't be able to commit until I help him with his car....  I have your cell phone.  I will call you later.  Maybe Rock too???  Stay around -- something will materialize!  4 pm might work. Bryce

sure, lets try to hit. I should be here 626-441-2557, or in front of email, or my cell is 626-319-2910. Let me know.

ok.. can play today.. where at? hernon park?

Hermon? Is that easier for you? Is okay with me. There or Orange Grove or Garfield... any are fine for me.

i can't seem to reply to your reply rock.... I can play where ever there are lights.. any park is fine with me...go ahead and choose

Reply buttons not always there. Orange Grove would be best for me as I am running all over. Bart and Bryce are up at Cordova hitting now and said call them later if we wanted, but Orange Grove for singles is fine with me.

orange grove singles.. it is.. i just heard a message from Bryce too..see you at 4!

i would be interested...how does this group meet at?  if not, is anyone interested in hitting sometimes in the Alhambra area like on thurs/fri/weekend?

please email me tydiggy0628@yahoo.com

thanks

tony

hey guys sorry i havent been around much lately just tied up with a lot going on and producing a new documentary.  Hopefully i will get back out after the new year.  Have an awesome holiday season everyone!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service