Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Any Table Tennis players around?  Its a great sport, and I use to play in tournaments, I play with a select group, once a week.  If you got game let me know, we could always use another good player . 

Views: 823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am visiting the Ventura area this week.   I carry a TT paddle and some fresh 40mm TT balls with me on vacations.  

It is always interesting to see how my game measures up to other's.    

James

We got a place to play Thursdays, in the evening ,two tables,  Singles and doubles, if interested, get back to me with a way to contact you, thanks

Mark

Thanks -- I am back on the East coast again. The next time I am going to be in the area on a Thursday I will email in advance. 

James

Sounds great
Mark, you might want to post this on our Ventura Tennis Group forum as well.

I will be in the Ventura area on January 19.     If play is scheduled that evening, I would enjoy participating.   I have been playing a couple of times a week recently, but have been playing in the boondocks of Central Mexico with limited competition.  (but fun games)  

I have NO idea how my current game will stand up to serious players, but there is only one way to find out.   :-)

James

We play on Thursdays

Hey I live in Ventura and have been looking for folks to play with. You guys still play on Thursday nights?

-Drew

Yes Drew, we play on Thursday still, Drop by

Mark,

I tried to follow the steps required to send you a message regarding the time and address for the Thursday night play.     My email address is jwalker2117@gmail.com  If you can send a message with the time and address, or post the info,  I plan to show up this Thursday, 1/19. 

thanks

James

Hi Mark, I also tried sending you a message but maybe it didn't go through. I'd love to stop by and hit around, send me a message or email at blood_dumpster@hotmail.com

-Drew

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service