Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for some games or rallies at Larkey Park. New from SoCal. I'm 3.0/3.5 can be 4.5 with aggressive player. Been a while and want to get some games in. Single or Double, let me know ~ Kristine

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kristine, I'm taking lessons and would like to play against some other people to improve my game. I don't think I'm near your level but if you'd like to give it a shot, let me know....thanks! Jenny
Sound fun. What's your schedule like? Maybe I can get some double together ~ Kristine

Jenny Quinn said:
Hi Kristine, I'm taking lessons and would like to play against some other people to improve my game. I don't think I'm near your level but if you'd like to give it a shot, let me know....thanks! Jenny
I'm a nurse practitioner, so I don't have a set M-F schedule. I'm off tomorrow-next Monday. Sunday isn't good for me, NFL football games to watch! :) Jenny
hey Jenny, Will be at Larkey Park today around 5. Will email others to see if I can get a double games going. Let me know if you're free. Email me at kristyle_cda@hotmail.com
~Kristine

Jenny Quinn said:
I'm a nurse practitioner, so I don't have a set M-F schedule. I'm off tomorrow-next Monday. Sunday isn't good for me, NFL football games to watch! :) Jenny
Hello,

Are you still looking for someone to hit with? I'm about a 3.5 and can play after 6pm on weekdays. Let me know, thanks!

Cheers,
Henry
Few players planning to play double on Thursday. We may need a fourth player. Email me your number so I can text you updates. kristyle_cda@hotmail.com

~kristine

Henry L said:
Hello,

Are you still looking for someone to hit with? I'm about a 3.5 and can play after 6pm on weekdays. Let me know, thanks!

Cheers,
Henry
Hey I live wicked close to Larkey Park. If you're ever looking to get a game together and need an extra player let me know okay.

James

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service