Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just started taking up tennis at the beginning of the summer and have played a couple of games. It'd be really nice to find some people to rally with in the area. I just moved here a couple of weeks ago so I'd also like to meet people!

Anyone available?

Views: 324

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to hit some, when are you thinking of playing, and where? Let me know if you are able to hit tomorrow, I might be able to play!
Hey, I'm also looking for someone to play with. I'm an advanced beginner, experienced but not very skilled. I'm in the berkeley area and I can play in the evenings, any time after 6.30. If you're interested, please send me a message.
--Tom
Hi,
I just started playing tennis again. Not awesome, but can play matches: singles and doubles. I'm respectful, mellow, and drama-free. Not interested in hook-ups, just fun, exercise and good company on the courts.
Let me know if interested.
John
hi molly,

will you still be in the berkeley area this spring? i am a beginner with 1 semester of tennis in college and a few years of off and on casual play with an intermediate player. i am looking for tennis partners who want to just have fun while practicing.

~maya
Hi Molly I live in El Cerrito and am available on Saturday's. I can meet you at courts in my area or yours. We can just volley until you are ready to play sets. Plus I need the practice too!

The best way to contact me is - [edited by Moderator]
Hi Molly,

I live in El Cerrito, but work in downtown Berkeley. That means I would be available to hit anytime during the week after 5:30ish and am pretty flexible on the weekends. I've been playing on and off for several years so it would be great to get some court time in to get more consistent.

Message me if interested.
Thanks!!
Hi Molly, once the weather clears lets get together and hit some balls. I live in El Cerrito and there are courts nearby but I can also meet you in your area.

Happy Holidays!
Duane
I live in Oakland. Let me know if you need someone to rally with.
I think I'm a little late to this conversation, but if anyone still wants to rally, let me know. Thanks!
Hi Molly,
I would love to play tennis with you. Just send me an email and let me know what time you want to meet.
I am mainly free on Saturdays and Sundays.
Thanks
I can play in berkeley. Let me know if you need a playing partner and what court. Just ping me
hi how are you ? i play aytime tennis.. if you vanna play or meet can you call me or send message fatihk81@hotmail.com,,have a nice day

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service