Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Has anyone played with these custom rackets? I am so tempted to buy one! The thing is that they don't have demos and you can return the racket....

http://www.angelltennis.com/

Views: 2917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, that was my suspicion, they were connected to Vantage. Well, have fun and lead to your heart's content!

The racquet is fantastic. I got a TC 95 16x19, made handle heavy, 13.4 oz strung with rubber bands and 3 overgrips.

The racquet plays better than any racquet I have every played thats not made by Paul Angell. I own over 40 racquets, I started collecting racquets since 2003.

In the state of Florida, they have a retailer called Newdash Tennis. Their website for Angell racquets can be bought from fl.angelltennis.com.

One of my USTA teammates started using an TC 95 Angell racquet and his game improved by two levels

I found a couple of used Vantage 100 on the TW forums and customized them

Vantage VT321B - 100" * 16x19 * 63ra * Customized to 352g with Overgrip approx 8pt HL

Both Rackets Strung syn gut

Don't think I will switch rackets for awhile. These rackets are the real deal. It's just the price tag is too much for me.. I have sworn to never pay for a new racket unless its really discounted to used prices...

It's best to try them out at least in few games...Then you can decide. Otherwise, they can give you a pretty good tennis elbow, shoulder pain and maybe a forearm strain.

Dr. Zavosh

I have two TC95s with matched specs. 330g weight, 27" length, 12HL unstrung, leather grip, 16x19 pattern. They are exceptionally comfortable and truly phenomenal racquets. They have no down sides and they seem to help me play my absolute best. I have tried everything under the sun and nothing is like these sticks.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service