Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

4.0-4.5 Westmount or can travel...looking for tennis partners!

Hey, looking for tennis partners.  I'm generally available in the afternoons.  Prefer Westmount but can travel.  Msg me or leave a number I can text you...thanks!  doug

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

I'm back in town.  Sorry if I missed your messages.  Should anyone like to play/hit sometime, just text me 514-966-2896.  Montreal/Westmount areas  4.0-4.5.  Thanks!!  doug

Hi Doug - I'm a member in Westmount and I've been playing at Murray park at 7:00am for the past month.  Any interest?  If not, I can also do evenings as of this week, as some other commitments of mine have finished.  I may be closer to 3.5-4.0, but would love the chance to play on the clay or hard court up there.

Let me know - Cheers,

Rudy 514 649 7969

Hi Rudy.  Let's try playing sometime.  If you are free in the afternoon just text me.  Thanks, doug

Hi Doug,

I'm a 3.5-4.0 looking for someone to play with. I will be starting a new job in Westmount as of next week that typically ends at 3pm so I can definitely make time to hit a few balls if you were willing to hit with someone a little bit less skilled that you. I have greatly improved this year and am becoming pretty serious in my progress so I wish to play with people better than me. Let me know if you're interested. Also, the courts in Westmount, are they free or do we need to pay for them?

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service