Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm 4.0, but much weaker in singles and need to work on my strokes...prefer to play with somebody who tends to play longer points...guys/girls/3.5-5.0 are probably in my range...hit me up if you might like to play sometime

I've got access to courts here in my summerlin community

Views: 600

Replies to This Discussion

I am not too good with doubles so single would be great. Do you prefer morning or afternnon during the weekend? Please let me know so I can reserve the court. Thanks !

i will be at mesa park at 2PM. two of my students will be there. you are welcome to join if you like. i will also explain the doubles  mindset. 

I cannot attend during the weekdays but really appreciate your quick reply. If you have other schedules during weekend, I will do my best to attend. Thanks !

saturday morning @ 8 flamingo park. i schedule some around town during the week. not easy getting a bunch of 4.0+ players together

Thank you ! I will be there this Saturday at 8am. See you there !

Hello,

On town visiting not sure if you're still around. I am staying on the strip and am a 4.0. Been coming out to Darling so Summerlin is fine.

Dave 360 840-3402

dave,

there will be a 4.0+ mixer @ frias park on decatur and tropicana this saturday morning @ 9AM.  if you are still around, come on out and hit with us.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service