Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

4.0 Looking for hit in Williamsburg, LES or Hudson River Park early mornings weekdays or after 7pm weekdays

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people to hit with or play a set on the weekdays. 

I work in Chelsea so anywhere downtown or brooklyn would be great.

-Chika

Views: 314

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I live in Chelsea and would love to find someone to hit with at the Hudson River courts. I can also do early mornings or after 7. I'm a bit rusty but used to play a lot. Still could use some practicing though. What is your level?

Danika

Hi Chika,
I play in Brooklyn, Fort Greene, Prospect Park and Highland Park. Can also hit in Lower Manhattan. Lets see if we can coordinate a day/time.
Rob

I can meet and play on saturday-sunday in brooklyn next week if your interested Rob. Highland is very close to me but I have a bike so I can meet you anywhere in brooklyn. 

917.306.4064 feel free to text me if you want to hit next weekend. 

-Chika

Hi Rob,

If you are interested to hit some ball at the Hudson River Park some time, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Yev 

Hi I can do weekdays tuesday-thursday mornings before work (Have to be in Chelsea at 10:30am) or after 7pm tuesdays-thursdays. 917.306.4064 feel free to text me if you want to play next week. I usually play out in brooklyn/queens on the weekends. 

I'm a rusty 4.0 I'm trying to get back into it this summer. 

Chika

Hi Chika – I know it's last minute, but are you free to play today? Mcarren or LES work for me...During the week I can play after 7...

Steve

Let me know if you are still interested.

Yev

P.S. as a matter of fact I have a couple of hours right now.  Wanna play?

Hi Danika,

I'm a average 4.0. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Best,

Chika

Hi Chika,

I am a 4.0 player and also looking for a partner to hit in the mornings or after work.

Hudson River Park works the best for me.

Let me know what your availability is and let's get together and play.

Thanks,

Yev

Hi Yev, 

If you want to play this wed (tomorrow) or thursday morning in this week give me a text. I can be at Hudson at 8am. 

Hi Chika,

I would love to hit with you, but I am going on vacation and will be back only on August 1st.  Let's touch base then.

Thanks,

Yev

Anybody wants to play today at the Hudson River courts?

Yev

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service