Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Just had a match, both of us were awful first set, incoonsistent, it was cold, balls were like bricks, sun was low and problematic at one end...

Anyways after being down 2-0 and then fighting back to serve for the set, dropping my serve. I ended up winning the tie break pretty comfortably. The next two sets I upped my game to win 7-6 6-2 6-1.

Anyways my last game 5-1 up serving I hit an ace down the T, then hit an ace out wide in the ad-court, I started thinking about it which usually f***s it up. First serve to the deuce court hits the tape, so I hit a second serve slider on the line, no chance for my lefty partner, I started laughing and shouted that Ive never bagged the big 4 in a row game. I served right into the corner, i thought he'd have it but it clipped the line and shot through lower than normal and he was beaten by the pace.......hurrah !!

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool!  This is a moment to cherish.  It is like a hole-in-one for an avid golfer.  Did you dig up a piece of the grass court to put in your trophy case?

Nicely done.  Truly like a hole in one.  Congrats.

Trophy case ha......the funny thing its that first set I could not get into any service rythym. It was difficult as the cold had really solidified the balls so it was difficult to beat your opponent with pace alone so I settled for accuracy and my rythym came back to me.

I'm happy tho, even the last couple of serves I'm thinking this is not gonna happen. Hitting the tape on my third serve and being 5-1 up enabled me to have the confidence to go for the 2nd serve. And the last serve was a bit of a fluke as it stayed low off the line.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service