Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in hitting?  I love tennis and play casually at Diamond Head courts in the mornings with friends.  If you would like to hit sometime, drop a note here or send me an email.

Mana

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks again Richio! I really enjoyed the play. You have a great backhand, first serve, and quick game. Thanks for playing with me. Please don't hesitate to call when you are in town for some play time!

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
9am at the Diamond head courts sounds good. I'll give you a call when I get there. See you then!

Richo
312-504-7419

Ilansrfr said:
Here is my cell 808 384 2765
Ilansrfr said:
Saturday 9am works. Do you prefer Diamond Head or Ala Moana?
Richo Vergara said:
Hey Mana,

This Saturday,the 6th, works for me too. Say 9am? Diamond Head courts? Let me know!
Richo
Ilansrfr said:
Friday afternoon ok. Saturday morning also good. Interested.

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

I am about a 3.5 - 4.0 and will be in Waikiki next weekend and was looking for a hitting partner either Friday, 3/5 in the afternoon, or Saturday, 3/6, in the morning or afternoon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Richo
Hey Mana,

It was good to meet you. I enjoyed it too. Looking forward to the next time. Mahalo!

Richo

Ilansrfr said:
Thanks again Richio! I really enjoyed the play. You have a great backhand, first serve, and quick game. Thanks for playing with me. Please don't hesitate to call when you are in town for some play time!

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
9am at the Diamond head courts sounds good. I'll give you a call when I get there. See you then!

Richo
312-504-7419

Ilansrfr said:
Here is my cell 808 384 2765
Ilansrfr said:
Saturday 9am works. Do you prefer Diamond Head or Ala Moana?
Richo Vergara said:
Hey Mana,

This Saturday,the 6th, works for me too. Say 9am? Diamond Head courts? Let me know!
Richo
Ilansrfr said:
Friday afternoon ok. Saturday morning also good. Interested.

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

I am about a 3.5 - 4.0 and will be in Waikiki next weekend and was looking for a hitting partner either Friday, 3/5 in the afternoon, or Saturday, 3/6, in the morning or afternoon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Richo
hi mana-

i hit in the same areas as u. looking for new people to hit with too. 4.0+ here. used to play alot more and rated higher---but not hitting consistently now. if u get this and can even hit today---give me a call at 808-271-2105

mahalo-
jayson
Sorry this took long for a response. i'm kicking myself for not responding sooner. I would like to hit with you some time this week if not, later today. Give me a call or text. 808 373 0017 Mana

Jayson Kalani said:
hi mana-

i hit in the same areas as u. looking for new people to hit with too. 4.0+ here. used to play alot more and rated higher---but not hitting consistently now. if u get this and can even hit today---give me a call at 808-271-2105

mahalo-
jayson
Hi Mana-
If u want to hit later today(Friday)---give me a call.

Mahalo-
Jayson

Ilansrfr said:
Sorry this took long for a response. i'm kicking myself for not responding sooner. I would like to hit with you some time this week if not, later today. Give me a call or text. 808 373 0017 Mana

Jayson Kalani said:
hi mana-

mahalo-
jayson
Let u a message earlier to hit. Give a call if u still want to today.

Jayson Kalani said:
Hi Mana-
If u want to hit later today(Friday)---give me a call.

Mahalo-
Jayson

Ilansrfr said:

Jayson Kalani said:
hi mana-

mahalo-
jayson
Aloha Mana,

My friend who is 15y/o female, (rank 3.5) is looking for a hitting partner when she comes to Honolulu, Hope to play on September 1st. Are you available to play? She will be staying in Waikiki with her parents. However, Kapiolani Park will be the best place to play. I will be there with you, too! Please let me know if you are available to play.

Kumi
Hi Kumi!

I am in Japan at the moment. I want to be home by September 1, but am not sure I will make it. I'm sorry I cannot make that commitment now. Try Nick who is in this group. He is very good player, maybe 4.5 5.0. He teaches during the summer and can adjust his skill level to help your friend.

Mana

K S said:
Aloha Mana,

My friend who is 15y/o female, (rank 3.5) is looking for a hitting partner when she comes to Honolulu, Hope to play on September 1st. Are you available to play? She will be staying in Waikiki with her parents. However, Kapiolani Park will be the best place to play. I will be there with you, too! Please let me know if you are available to play.

Kumi
Hi Mana,

Thank you for your reply! Will try someone else! Mahalo!! :)

Kumi

Ilansrfr said:
Hi Kumi!

I am in Japan at the moment. I want to be home by September 1, but am not sure I will make it. I'm sorry I cannot make that commitment now. Try Nick who is in this group. He is very good player, maybe 4.5 5.0. He teaches during the summer and can adjust his skill level to help your friend.

Mana

K S said:
Aloha Mana,

Kumi
Hi I am Jenny a Germans 4.0 player. I will be in Waikiki from the 9th March till the 22nd ( yeas for vacation of course). Since I am allways anxious to play and love to have a little challange, I would be quiet happy to hit some balls anytime you like. If you are interested and dare to have a try me let me know: jenny-stein@msn.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service