Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in hitting?  I love tennis and play casually at Diamond Head courts in the mornings with friends.  If you would like to hit sometime, drop a note here or send me an email.

Mana

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ilansrfr,

I am about a 3.5 - 4.0 and will be in Waikiki next weekend and was looking for a hitting partner either Friday, 3/5 in the afternoon, or Saturday, 3/6, in the morning or afternoon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Richo
Thanks for the message. I will contact you, when I arrive. Are you sure you want to hit with a 3.0?

D.
Friday afternoon ok. Saturday morning also good. Interested.

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

I am about a 3.5 - 4.0 and will be in Waikiki next weekend and was looking for a hitting partner either Friday, 3/5 in the afternoon, or Saturday, 3/6, in the morning or afternoon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Richo
Hey D!

3.0 fine too. I play with 3.0 nearly every morning. We can work out and help each other improve our game, no problem! Keep in touch.

Mana

D Potocnik said:
Thanks for the message. I will contact you, when I arrive. Are you sure you want to hit with a 3.0?

D.
Hey Mana,

This Saturday,the 6th, works for me too. Say 9am? Diamond Head courts? Let me know!

Richo

Ilansrfr said:

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

Richo
To Island Surfer or anyone else interested:

At my best I was around a 4.5 but think I'm closer to 3.5 now. If anyone wants to play a set or two M-F before 4, please let me know.

Thanks.
Bob 497-3198
Saturday 9am works. Do you prefer Diamond Head or Ala Moana?

Richo Vergara said:
Hey Mana,

This Saturday,the 6th, works for me too. Say 9am? Diamond Head courts? Let me know!

Richo

Ilansrfr said:

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

Richo
Hi Bob! I will give you a call tomorrow, or moreso today. Talk to you soon. Mana 808 483 2765

R.E. Griffon said:
To Island Surfer or anyone else interested:

At my best I was around a 4.5 but think I'm closer to 3.5 now. If anyone wants to play a set or two M-F before 4, please let me know.

Thanks.
Bob 497-3198
Here is my cell 808 384 2765

Ilansrfr said:

Richo Vergara said:
Hey Mana,

Richo

Ilansrfr said:

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

Richo
9am at the Diamond head courts sounds good. I'll give you a call when I get there. See you then!

Richo
312-504-7419

Ilansrfr said:
Here is my cell 808 384 2765
Ilansrfr said:
Richo Vergara said:
Hey Mana,

Richo
Ilansrfr said:

Mana

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

Richo
Call me if you would like to play doubles tomorrow at 3pm. All three of us are 3.5 - 4.0.

Mike
808-381-3654

Richo Vergara said:
Hi Ilansrfr,

Richo
Hi Mike.

I had scheduled play already. Sorry so late.

Mana

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service