Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I am a 3.0 player who used to play a lot until 3 years ago.  I have been erratic since then (changed jobs, moved across the country, etc.).  I would like to start playing regularly again.  I can play early mornings (done before 7 AM), evenings after 6:30 PM and weekends.

I am okay with drills, hitting, or playing casual games.

I am close to Live Oak in Berkeley but can drive to nearby courts.

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

Are you free to play Friday night(6/10)?  I'd like to play around 6:30-7.

Hi Daryl,

I can play on Friday.  Have sent you a friend request so I can send messages to you.  Hope that's okay.

Hi Alok,

I am available Sunday morning or later Sunday afternoon.  I am on Lake Merritt but, like you , could meet up anywhere in this general area.

Howard

Hi Howard, Sunday morning sounds good.  Let's figure out the time / place.  Thanks!

Hi Alok - Are you still looking for hitting partners? I could play this or some other weekend or evenings.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry about the late reply.  Tennisopolis didn't alert me that there was a reply!

I am always looking to play tennis :-).  If you are available, we can play.

-Alok

i can hit after 6 on weekdays..i work right across the ST from the courts on MLK near Ashby. Let me know if u wanna play 510 703-3078- LeFrance..thx

Hi,

Thanks for the  reply.  I am playing tonight at 6.  If you are free to play tonight, and if I get one more person, to play tonight, do you want me to contact you?  Otherwise, maybe this weekend will work?

this is the one day i didt bring my gear lol sorry..im free tomo or Sat though for sure..let me know..thx
OK, no problem.  I am not free tomorrow, so let's plan something else.
ok..maybe next week..during the week , ill make sure i bring my gear. you have a number i can text or call? i dont always check this site

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service