Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.0/3.5 tennis - flexible schedule - Northridge/Balboa/Sherman

I'm between 3.0 and 3.5.  Looking to play 3 to 4 times a week.  Have flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends.  Closest court to me is the Northridge Park on Lemarsh Street, but open to playing elsewhere (I just played today in Sherman Oaks).  Looking to rally, run some drills (e.g. cross-court, down-the-line, volley), and maybe a set or two.

Views: 265

Replies to This Discussion

Great, let's try Friday 3:00 PM at Lemarsh.  Text or call me if anything changes.

Hi: Looking for a hitting partner. Plz let me know ur schedule. Thnx, Billy in Woodland hIlls

Hi Billy.  I can play most Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, around 3:00 PM or later.  I usually play at Balboa Park (5651 Balboa Blvd), Northridge Park (18300 Lemarsh Street), or Granada Hills Rec Ctr (on Petit between Devonshire & Chatsworth).  My cell is 415-816-7916.  Thanks.

Hi, Jun.  I'm a 3.5 player and can play anywhere in the valley.  I'm available this Friday during the day and the

week-ends.  Let me know if you can do it.  You can text me at (818) 334-7302.  Thanks, Glenn

Hi Glenn.  I can play tomorrow, Friday, around 3:00 PM or later.  I usually play at Balboa Park (5651 Balboa Blvd), Northridge Park (18300 Lemarsh Street), or Granada Hills Rec Ctr (on Petit between Devonshire & Chatsworth).  Tell me which court works for you and what time.  I can also play on Sunday.  I'll text you shortly as well.  My cell is 415-816-7916.  Thanks.

Hi, Jun.  Let's do it tomorrow (Friday) at 3:00 pm.  I can meet you at Balboa Park.  What city is that in?  I'll mapquest and see you there.  Thanks, Glenn

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service