Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Djokovic (top) Berdych (bottom).  Notables: Harrison, Lu, Stakhovsky, Gasquet, Almagro, Stepanek, Blake, Monaco.

Federer (top) Tipsarevic (bottom). Notables: Verdasco, Isner, Mahut, Nalbandian, Mathieu, Simon, Youzhny.

Ferrer (top) Murray (bottom).  Notables: Roddick, Nishikori, Del Potro, Cilic, Raonic, Dmitrov, Baghdatis, Anderson, Davydenko.

Tsonga (top) Nadal (bottom). Notables: Hewitt, Melzer, Wawrinka,Tomic, Fish, Lopez, Baker, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Haas, Belluci)

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Djokovic to meet Federer if he beats Berdych? 

Nadal to meet Murray if he beats Tsonga?

Federer/Nadal final?

Djokovic/Nadal final?

Ferrer and Tipsarevic, are they really grass court favorites?

Possible upsets... Isner, Anderson, Raonic, Haas.

Go Fed!

Absolutely! Those guys have the serves and firepower.

Seems to me that Murray has the more difficult draw. That being said, if you look at potential quarterfinal matches, I would say Nadal and Djoko have the more difficult. That is if those guys (Tsonga and Berdych) make the quarters. Should be a good tourney. Anyone know Fish's condition yet? I haven't heard anything.

Agree here, Murray/Ferrer draw is full of contenders. Nadal's draw full too.

Surprised to see Fish is back. Will he be ready?

Didn't Fish have some heart problems?  Hope he's ok! He was having a good run...

ahh it was only ablation. He'll be fine.

Berdych and Isner already out!!

1/4s

Nole def Gasquet (Gasquet def Almagro because @AceFormula is in France right now... =)

Federer def Tipsarevic (Tips is here b/c Isner fell)

Raonic def Ferrer (Raonic will learn consistency against Murray)

Nadal def Tsonga (Tsonga or Goffin)

1/2s

Nole def Fed

Nadal def Raonic

Win

Nole def Nadz (close awesome final)

All very plausible just as you spell it out, Kevin. Only thing is Fed is gonna beat Nole and Nadal. hehe

*anticipates victory dance*

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service