Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm looking to play some tennis up here in North Austin (183 and Oak Knoll). Hit me up if you're interested.

-Ted
ted.weatherly[at]gmail.com

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

Ted, How you doing? I am looking to get back into tennis after being out for several months. I am pretty good so I don't think it would be difficult to back into it once my fitness gets to a certain level.

I live up in N. Austin near Parmer and FM 620, so let's get together soon and play!

Thanks,
Kevin
Hey Ted.
I am ready for some action with all the wimbledon in the air.
I am over off of mopac by the hideout
email me dunvan@mac.com
tim
Hey Ted,
What level are you? I live across the street from Westwood high school. It is at 183 and Lake Creek Parkway. I would love to play some time.
hey guys...i am out of shape and after a stellar childhood career burned out around highschool, but i have been playing recently and looking to get back into it

i've got decent strokes and serve but i really need to find some intermediate and above players to get my game back to normal i live near parmer and mcneil and work right next to you brent at lake creek office park

how about some doubles?
Hey Ted!
You should start a North Austin Intermediates group.
Looks like it would be a good idea since Austin's group has over 166 players.
M
Hi Ted,
I live at Hunters Chase (183/McNeil area) which is very close by, I have access to the two Hunters Chase tennis courts. I haven't played much in the last 2 months and really need to meet new intermediate players.
Cheers,
Geoff
I live in Balcones Woods and would like to hit with some people up in this area. Evenings are best for me. 296-5391
Whats up!!! I live around lamar and rundberg. I think my skill level is around 3.0....but you tell me. Anyone interested??? I have private courts in my complex.
I'm available at 915 999 3249
peace'nlove
Hey Ted, I live at the Riata up in 183 and Oak Knoll and am looking for a Tennis partner. I dont know my exact rating but can play decently well. I think 4.0 would be about it. We have two courts up over at Riata and are pretty accessible. Let me know if you would like to play sometime this weekend or after 6pm on week days?

- Akshay
I'm looking to play tennis up here in North Austin too, 183 and Anderson Mill (just up the street from Oak Knoll). I'm very out of practice, haven't played since junior high...

dave at davefancella dot com
Hi, Hubby and I are relocating Thanksgiving to Austin from Nashville. Hope the warm weather out there allows tennis all year round!We are looking into the Steiner Ranch area, so I'm looking for anyone in the NW part of town who'd like to meet on a regular basis to play tennis, starting Dec 5 or so. I know there are 6 courts in SR, but unfamiliar with anything outside of that.

I'm an intermediate player, not sure my score, who can keep up with anyone who hits the ball solid and hard. Don't like to play competitively or even keep score, just hit for fun. Would like to get a regular routine going. Let me know if interested. Male or female OK.
Thanks!
Looking to hit with someone in north Austin. I live up around 183 and McNeil. Skill level is around 3.5.

jonathan.scruggs@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service