Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey all (all, ha, as of right now it's just me, but I'm going to be optimistic)! My name is Erin and I'm relatively new to East Tennessee, living in Knoxville and working often in Chattanooga. I'm looking to meet friends to hit around with and talk about tennis. Right now I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in East Tennessee who asks the bartender to turn tennis on (pretty much a sin in Volunteer country!). Is anyone else out there? If so drop on by and introduce yourself. :)

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

I am by no means the keeper of this discussion so if you want to expand by all means! I think it is an awesome idea :) Things are just hectic with working out schedules. Mine has cleared up so if anyone wants to play just drop me an email and we can work something out: [edited by Moderator]
hi, i just signed up haven't really played tennis on a regular basis just more for fun, but i enjoyed it and would like to find an activity I enjoy, plus meet some nice people. How do things usually work around here, anybody play on a regular basis?
Well I am trying to find tennis partners. I am 39yrs old and have gotten way outta of shape and need someone to play tennis with. I use to play tennis 3-4 times a week when I lived in Florida then got outta of it. I miss it so much. I was a good player in my younger years. I use to be a A-B+ player but no longer, I haven't picked up a tennis racket in anger ,(ha) in years. Just trying to get back to it.
Would like to play some tennis--am a novice (played when younger, but am 42 now...)--so gimme an email if you'd like to meet to play sometime! We can play at UT courts or elsewhere.
Hey, I am new to tennis. My wife and I just recently started trying to get the hang of it. We think it would be more fun and educational if we could find other people to play with. So If we can get something together we would be there!
Are you guys still getting together to play? Doesn't look like much activity since Sep. If anyone wants to play just send me an email and we can work something out. I haven't played in forever but I am athletic and will pick back up quickly.
Hey everyone! I am so out of shape and would really like to get back on the court. I don't mind playing when it's a little cold either. Just let me know if you're interested. I live in the Fountain City part of town, but could meet someone over this way or around UT campus (that's where I usually play when I do). Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Erin excellent idea love it. I've been looking for a tennis partner for a while now so this is perfect.
Hi Erin, Thanks for starting this group. I'm new on here and would like to hit with someone. I'm also new to East TN and don't know the tennis scene here, ex. -where there are good courts etc. If you'd like to play...drop me a line! PS- your not alone in asking bar tenders to turn on tennis. haha Thanks, Aaron
Hi Erin,

Would like to get together to play some tennis. I know what you mean about trying to watch it at the bars - no way is usually the answer I get.

Let me know if you're still looking for someone to play with. I'm trying to build up my circle of partners.

Cheers,
matthew

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service