Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Katrina, it seems you and I are the only gals in this group so far. Hopefully, others will join.
I'm looking to play at least twice a month. Need to get back in shape for my June wedding!
It's not that I don't like playing with guys....it's just that I never get to play with girls.

-Jen

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

Shelly,
I would love to get together and play. I will call you and we can set something up.
Bonnie 480 390-6550

shelly keele said:
Not quite sure how this works, but I would love to play tennis, and I can drive to Cedar Park, Maybe we could all give our phone numbers to eachother to get something set in stone!!
Shelly Keele 394-7061, Live in Lago Vista, want to play once every other week!!!
Shelly,
I tried your number and it is not working. Is the area code 512? Anyway let me know if you want to get together and play tennis. You can try me as well. Bonnie 480 390-6550

shelly keele said:
Not quite sure how this works, but I would love to play tennis, and I can drive to Cedar Park, Maybe we could all give our phone numbers to eachother to get something set in stone!!
Shelly Keele 394-7061, Live in Lago Vista, want to play once every other week!!!
My name is Connie and I'm looking for someone to play, singles, doubles, daytime or evenings. Please call 258-1825,
I thought y'all might be interested in a tennis league that is starting up here in the Austin area. It's only $5 to join and they have weekly games. Here's the web site to register:
To register:
1) Go to http://www.getcourtside.com. For those of you who have already set up your profile, skip to step 3.
2) To set up your profile, click on New Player Account. Follow the instructions to set up your profile. Once you are set up, go to Network at the top right. Find Aces Tennis Club and add that as your home club.
3) Log in to your Courtside account. Click on Home Club to bring you to the Aces Tennis Club site.
4) Scroll to the bottom and look for Programs. You will see the leagues listed there. Click on the league or leagues you wish to join and follow the instructions for registration and payment - make sure to push the PayPal button to take you into the payment area once you are done entering your registration information.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service