Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Regular meets on Tuesday at LINDA ST COURTS at 7 PM. We can chat and arrange games while we wait for courts, then play and change partners as the evening advances. Then at 9 (when the courts close) we all go have a bite and drinks at Cafe Rev at 22nd & Bartlett between Valencia & Mission). I used to do that in Montreal and it was so much FUN!

DIRECTIONS TO LINDA ST COURTS: From Dolores Park head East on 18th or 19th St towards Guerrero, Turn right at Linda St (between Guerrero and Valencia) and go 'till the end and the courts are on your left

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

this sounds great!
Right now I'm fixing/setting up QB for a new Novato client's company during the week and prob can't get across the GGB during the week for awhile...along with getting my new Organic biz happening. So, for now, if anyone is meeting on week-ends then please post. ;D
sounds great. i'll come tomorrow.
OK, before we start: seems like there is some interest, but not as much as I thought. Do you guys know some friends who would like to join? Can you convince them to come next Tuesday? It would be good to get to at least 8 people before we start. We would play doubles. Maybe we do it only on Tuesdays, until it becomes more popular. I'll call a few of my friends to see if we can raise interest. Please do the same and let's post back.
Hi Jean, I just sent you a note that will help - add the tues/thurs meet-ups to the calendar (Court Time tab) and you can also send a note to the entire group announcing the meet-up. Have fun,
M
Hi,

This sounds like fun. Let me know when it gets started. Thanks.
Hi Guys - I just joined. I'm interested in coming on Tuesday nights if you're still up?

Megan
Hi,
is this still going on? if so
I'm interested in attending. I am pretty beginner 2.5 - 3.0 and haven't played a while.
thanks!
If this is still going on, I'm in! Let me know....
I play tennis 3-4 times a week and am looking for hitting partners with various skill levels as I will be playing for SFSU in the future. I work as a bartender and have a lot of free time while school is out this summer. Please contact me soon as possible as I enjoy playing almost everyday.
Hi Aj,
I'd like to find my game again, if you're up to it. It'll give you a good opportunity to work on consistency. Once I do find my game, I'm pretty good. Let me know.
Hey, I'd love to make it one of those evenings! Is it still running??

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service