Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey fellow TO'ers,
What is your weapon of choice on the court?
Mine is an Aerogel 200 w/ Luxilon Big Banger ALU @ 56 lbs.
What is yours?
J

Views: 1785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Babolat Pure Drive Cortex with Luxilon ALU Power Rough 16L String 55lbs
wilson pro staff original- but am test driving other frames currently- kinda like blx
Dear "J",

By far the most prestigous racquet in the wilson line-up would have to be the old reliable "Wilson 6.0 Midsize 88 square inch head" playing with natural gut and strung at 68lbs for total control and maximum playability. Thus, concluding that the only way to win a match is to do so with class and elegance.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione
http://jasonlampione.blogspot.com/ (Blog)
www.findatenniscoach.com/detail.php?siteid=2259 (Company)
Quantum Performance Transformer
"Success is a winners positive attitude in the face of adversity."
-Jason Lampione.
The babolat storm is a great frame, classic beam construction, solid,great players frame with NXT 17g at 58 lbs
Wilson K 6 ONE
Attachments:
I use the Dunlop Aerogel 700 and string it with Wilson NXT 17 guage at 55 lbs... The racquet is a little powerful for me but I have adjusted my game and just focus on hitting the ball smoothly when I play. I am a professional coach and love how easy the racquet is on my arm if I am feeding balls for 5 or 6 hours a day.

Coach Sam
http://chadwelltennis.com
Adidas Lendl GTX Pro T with Natural Gut on the Mains and and Prince Lightning 16 gauge.

Mark
Wilson 6.0 88? Is that the old Sampras 6.0 midsize (85) or the new one K Pro Staff (88)?????

Jason Lampione said:
Dear "J",
By far the most prestigous racquet in the wilson line-up would have to be the old reliable "Wilson 6.0 Midsize 88 square inch head" playing with natural gut and strung at 68lbs for total control and maximum playability. Thus, concluding that the only way to win a match is to do so with class and elegance.
Sincerely,

Jason Lampione
Seriously???
You are a committed fan!
I got to see pics (or a vid) of you hitting with that dinosoar.
M

Ivan Lendl (Mark) said:
Adidas Lendl GTX Pro T with Natural Gut on the Mains and and Prince Lightning 16 gauge.

Mark
Hello guys, im new here on tennisopolis with the very first post!!

i have many and only Dunlop frames, they're super awesome! my primary now is my Aerogel 300 16x19 strung with a full bed of Poly Star Energy 1.25mm at 51lb. I like all my Dunlops but my favorite is the Dunlop (AG) 100 series, better serves and better spin than the 300 in almost every way about but im not making it my primary yet, until i get better plus im customizing it now to my liking. i can't wait for the Bio100 to be release in the USA. they look sweet.
I like to roll up the sorry lot of hopefuls with my prince graphite.
Prince 03 speedport black at 59 pounds.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service