Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

If anyone would like to introduce themselves, this would be the place to do it. This area could serve as a good way to find other tennis partners in the area.

So list out as much info as you'd like to have considered by another potential tennis partner.

Cheers.

Views: 962

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
I was a 4+ player before but I haven't played for a few years. Just starting back up this season. I have a permit and I can play in Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. I've played at prospect park a couple of times already. I am a classically trained player so I should able to get back to form fairly quickly. I am happy to hit with anyone from beginner to pro and toddler to senior.
Hi,

My name is Roberto and I live in Clinton Hill so I am very close to Fort Greene courts; Prospect Park courts can work for me as well. I have been away from tennis for a couple of years and am looking to get back into it. I used to be a 3.5 player.

I can play weekdays in the mornings 8:30 - 9:00 for about an hour or more depending on the day and my schedule.
I'm interested in rallying more than anything.
Hi, I'm looking for a daily tennis partner at 7 am at Ft Greene Park (I know, ambitious, but that's my schedule . . .) for some easy (but build up to hard?) rallying. I'm 3.0 to 3.5 but have moments of 1.0 and 4.0! Very uneven/inconsistent, because I never really had a place or partner to play with daily, which is what i'd love to remedy this summer -- it's kind of a far off dream, especially due to this 7 am schedule, but if you can help me achieve it, I will buy you coffee for life (or at least all summer?).
Hi there! I'm looking for a tennis partner (with similar backgrounds if possible) on weekday mornings from 7:30-8:30AM at the Fort Greene courts. I'm aiming for at least twice a week. My background: I'm in my mid-20s. I used to play first singles in high school and recreational tennis in college. This summer, I'd love to get my game back. Please contact me if you're looking for a similar tennis partner. Thanks!
Hi Patience,
Where do you play? I could hit with you. I was a 4+ before but I haven't play in 9 years and I am just getting back to tennis this season. I don't mind going back to the basic to get my form back.

Maria Santiago said:
Hey! Still looking for someone to play with?

patience Thomas said:
Hello, my name is Patience and I am a definite beginner who wants to learn tennis and wondring is anyone out there willing to teach the newcomer? If so, please contact me,
I'm in central Brooklyn, about a 3.0 player. I'd love to play someone at a similar level on weekends or evening.
Dear Tennisopolis Players,

The name is Jason. I am a farily good player whose N.T.R.P. rating is around 4.5/5.0+ and was wondering if you'd like to play sometime. I am located in New York. I can travel and meet up anytime usually, and would like to play/hit several times a week/weekend if you could. Let me know what your availability is and we can go from there. If you'd like to contact me via cell phone, please do so at this number 631-682-9894. Have a great week.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione
jlampione@yahoo.com
Hey there,

I'm looking to play as much as I can before it starts to get too cold outside! Let's take advantage of the weather while we still can. I'd prefer to play in and I'm closest to Prospect Park, but I can travel to other courts in Brooklyn if necessary, depending on how easy it is to get there. I'm generally available to play on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings (6pm and after) and the weekends to play a casual game without keeping score or anything. I'm not very good but I'm aslo not a total beginner; basically, if you are a 3.0 or above and have patience, then feel free to contact me to set something up...
Hi, I'm Todd - I live in Cobble Hill and I'm just a novice level player - but I love the sport and am really looking forward to finding some partners to play singles or doubles in the area. I'm willing to meet on weekends anywhere from Prospect Park to Fort Green Park - and any other courts available near Atlantic Avenue or Cobble Hill. Just shoot me a note!
Hi Dorsey,
I'm a 4.0 player living in Park Slope and I'm looking to play consistently and preferably at the Prospect Park courts. If you are interested in playing, send me an email to tanyacaragol@yahoo.com. I can play in the mornings or evenings during the week and also on the weekends.

Tanya

Dorsey Shaw said:
Hello all,

Moved out here from SF about a year ago and my tennis has suffered due to neglect. I'm 3.5 on the USTA rankings, but I'll hit with anyone under 4.5. I'm scrappy and fun to play with as I chase down most everything. Bit more of a defensive player, so I like long, quality rallies.

Anyone that can get the ball over the net is someone I want to play with.

Currently in the Upper West Side but I'll be moving next to Prospect Park in June but I'm willing to travel all over the city to play.
My name is Tanya and I have been playing tennis for as long as I can remember. I played in college and I'm looking for people to play with at the Prospect Park courts. I am about a 4.0-4.5 player, getting back into it after a couple of years, but want to start playing a couple of times a week. I'm looking for competitive players to play singles matches during the week in the mornings or evenings. If you are interested, please email me on tanyacaragol@yahoo.com.

I look forward to meeting you.
Tanya
John,
Please let me know if you are interested in playing at the Prospect Park courts. Email me at tanyacaragol@yahoo.com. I'm about a 4.0-4.5 player looking to get back into it after 2 years.

Tanya

John Lee said:
Hi,
I was a 4+ player before but I haven't played for a few years. Just starting back up this season. I have a permit and I can play in Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. I've played at prospect park a couple of times already. I am a classically trained player so I should able to get back to form fairly quickly. I am happy to hit with anyone from beginner to pro and toddler to senior.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service