Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

If anyone would like to introduce themselves, this would be the place to do it. This area could serve as a good way to find other tennis partners in the area.

So list out as much info as you'd like to have considered by another potential tennis partner.

Cheers.

Views: 962

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Everyone,

I am Ruth. I began playing tennis a while back although I never officially learned how to play the game I can hit pretty good. Would love to find a steady tennis partner to meet up with at least twice or three time a week. I live in canarsie brooklyn.
Peace Ball Hitters,

My name is Cat...I'm supper hype about learning the game....I'm brand new unopened skill...I just know it! I've been playing for a week now...lol, stop laughing...we all start some where. I have this dope ass pink racket I'm dying to burn out! I have fun energy, down to play where ever really...and just wanna become good at the sport-

I live in Crown Heights, BK...Local to that would be nice but I've been doing a early morn travel to Hudson River to play...and I spend a lot of time in Jersey City for work...so, I'm open to that area too.
Basically, I'm open...

Early mornings, some evenings and weekends work well for me...
Let's play!
Just wanted to to introduce myself as I just joined the group. My name is Chris, I live in Brooklyn (Marine Park ) and looking for partner(s) to play tennis on weekends (or any other days). I am an intermediate player 3 - 3.5. and flexible with my time . Need to get my swing going again, thanks!!
Attachments:
Hi All,

I'm Alex, I'm a 31 year old advertising producer looking for good singles partners. I'd say I'm about a 4.0. Love to play at the prospect park courts. I'm available to play most mornings at 7 or 8, and evenings sporadically. Drop me a line at akobak@gmail.com if you want to play.

Alex
Hello,

I live in Bensonhurst and I just started tennis a month ago. I've been playing lessons and playing with my friends. I'm just a beginner but I'd like to join my college's intramurals in March 09 for women's singles. I'm looking for a tennis partner to play with me consistently for the rest of August because I'm not sure about my schedule when school starts yet. If anyone would like to play consistently in Mckinley Park or Leif Erikson Park or the Bay 8th/Cropsey Park or the one near Toys R Us on Shore Road please email me at lei.zeng439@gmail.com

Thanks,

Lei
I just moved to Park Slope and the city in general. I am available to play most any time. I don't know what the court situation is here - tough to get court times, and what is this about a tennis permit (costs $100?)? I'd love to be filled in on all of this.

I grew up playing tennis, and started to get back into it in the last few years. I think I'm about a 3.5, but someone with greater familiarity with the rating system might argue that one. I like to rally, but I also really like to keep score - when something's at stake, no one waits to hit on the second bounce and it's just more fun to see someone's true game come out :)
Hello Tennis People,

My name is Jeff. I'm a tennis aficionado who played quite a bit as a kid but never learned how to serve properly. Now I'm back with a vengeance. Actually, I loathe violence, so perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words. In any event, I'd love to play with shiny, happy people who can return the ball decently but perhaps not at 70 miles an hour. I live in Cobble Hill and am very close to the courts on Pacific and Hicks. I'm also willing to come to your neck of the woods, provided your woods are reasonably close to mine.

Ciao!
Hi Everyone, I'm new to playing tennis so in other words I don't play very well. But I do love the sport with a passion. If anyone is welling to meet up for a game let me know junie10501@yahoo.com thanks :-). Neree.
Hi. My name is Daniela and I just moved back to NY from Los Angeles. I was once a pretty good tennis player - once upon a time in high school ;) . Since then I have played here and there. I would love to meet people around Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Fort Greene, etc... to hit with. I'm up for both rallying and match play... I need the practice in both. I am rusty but have potential to be a great hitting or doubles partner once I get my groove back. Shoot me an email if you're interested. I am in between jobs right now so I am available almost anytime.
Hey Guys,
I live right by the mccarren park tennis courts and according to the usta rating descriptions, I look to be about a 4.0 level player. Let me know if anyone is in the area and is interested in some post-work sets.
-mike
Hi!
I've been looking for a Tennis partner forever. I took a class in college several years ago and have my own rackets and balls. I live in east flatbush and know of a few tennis courts we can use. If you are an early riser, like myself, I'd love to play and develop my skills as well.

Let me know if you're intersted!
hi all,

i've been playing about twice a week this season and have really improved my game. i'd say i'm between a 3 - 3.5, maybe more; would like to play yearly in nyc, and i'm interested in playing in a league. but mostly i'm looking for a regular, fun partner. i'm in great shape and can stay out on the court for hours! would also like to play doubles though i have little experience. i usually play in mccarren park in billyburg, but live in the e. vill so can travel in manhattan.

thanks,
john

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service