Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

If anyone would like to introduce themselves, this would be the place to do it. This area could serve as a good way to find other tennis partners in the area.

So list out as much info as you'd like to have considered by another potential tennis partner.

Cheers.

Views: 962

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone!

My name is Kesley and I am a very enthusiastic advanced/beginner. I need to work on my serve in order to play games and that's my goal for this summer. I love to just hit the ball around also. I live in Williamsburg and if anyone is interested in playing at the McCarren Park shoot me a message.

I'm free during the week and would consider playing somewhere else also.

Cheers,

kesley
Hey everyone. My name is Van and I'm a 4.0 player. I like to play games more than hit, but I'm good to do whatever! I've been on the injured list for a few months (Achilles tendonitis), but I should be good to go soon if anyone's looking to play some around Fort Greene Park.

I also have a tennis blog, http://tennistalkanyone.blogspot.com, that I talk about everything and anything tennis-related: My game, the pros, equipment, whatever.

I guess I just can't get enough tennis!
Hi everyone,
I'm a beginner looking for other beginners to hit with. I'm partial to prospect park but am willing to go anywhere. Outdoor season starts next week--lets dust off the winter cobwebs and start playing!
kim
dear new friends,

i'm stefanie, and i jus wanna play some frikkin tennis, u kno? haven't played for like a really really long time. but i used to be decent for a small asian chick. but that was like, a really really long time ago.

i live in park slope and do not own a racket (can i borrow one?) yea, i'm unemployed— hopefully this will change SOON, but in the meantime i'd like to try n pick up the awesomest sport on earth called tennis. anyone, i mean ANYone willing to put up with a super outta shape, mid-level, double-faulter, drop me a line~
hey Dan,

Sent you an email about playing this Sunday...go and check it! lemme know if you're interested.

Angela
Hi All,

Great site. Happy to join. I live in Williamsburg so McCarren park is ideal but can travel to other courts as well. Used to play as a kid and have been playing consistently for the last 4 or 5 years. Can hit hard, with topspin though my second serve needs work. Will play with a wide range of skill levels so I can work on consistency or net play. Play for fun or sets and doubles are always fun. I work full time but can occasionally sneak out early for an evening game, or can play on the weekends. NTRP prob 3.5 to 4.0

Cheers

Fred
Hello all,

Extremely motivated beginner here. I have taken some tennis lessons and i would love to start playing regularly. Prospect park is ideal for me and I'm usually free on evenings and Sundays.

Shlomo
Hi everyone. I would consider myself an intermediate level player but totally up for playing or just hitting with people who are at different levels. I live near Prospect Park in Brooklyn so the courts there are an option but I have a car and have played at Randalls Island or Williamsburg. Open to singles and doubles play.
Hello...i just moved to Brooklyn looking to play tennis (join a tennis league) in Prospect Park. Do you know of any? Available weekday evenings, weekends vary.
Hello everyone,

I just joined this group. I'm 36 and live in the East Village, but I'm up for playing just about anywhere. I haven't played in years, so I'm looking to practice as much as possible. My work schedule often leaves weekday mornings and afternoons open. If anyone wants to hit around, let me know. My level is somewhere around advanced beginner...
hi. my name is jim. i would rate myself a 3.0. i live near fort greene part and would be interested in hitting/playing weekday or weekend mornings or afternoons.
hello jim, my name is Chris, I live in the Marine Park section. I believe I am a 3.0 player , I'm self employed so flexible with my time . If interested you can reach me @ 9176852279, thanks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service