Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Introduce Yourself Right Here
Good job NC - big Group!

Hi. I started this thread for your group so that everyone can introduce themselves in here and say what they're looking for. As you probably know, I'm the site admin guy and I live in another timezone, but if I was here, I'd say:

I'm Mark. I'm 38 and the best bartender around.
I'm a ______ player (NTRP of about _____)
I've been playing for ______ years/ weeks.
I live near the courts at ______.
I like singles/ doubles.
I'm available on weeknights/ weekends/ crack of dawn.

:-)
M

Views: 286

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mark,

Sure, I'd love to play sometime! I live near UNC and don't even know where there are courts around here. Porbably on the UNC campus, right? I'd be free to play anytime at night at 7pm or later. And since I just moved here I have no life and am thus free on pretty much all evenings of the week.

Let me know when you wanna get out there to smack some balls around. :)

Anique
Oh no, I just replied to the wrong person. :D Sorry!
Anyways, I'm Anique and I'm about to start grad school in psychology (currently working at UNC).
I'm about a 3.5 (4.0 on good days) and I've been playing for about three to four years.
I live near UNC and like both singles and doubs, but am doing better in singles.
I'm mainly available on weeknights at or after 7pm and on weekends.
Hi, I'm Sudheer. I'm 30, a software enginner and have been playing tennis for the last 8 yrs.I live near Davis drive and McCrimmon parkway intersection.
Iam not sure where the nearest courts are becasue Iam pretty new to this area.
Iam not sure how to rate myself though, probably between 3.0 and 3.5 and I want to really improve though.
Iam available on weekends early morning and weekdays after 6:00PM.

Thanks,
Sudheer.
Hi, I'm Melissa and moved here about 4 months ago, and need to get back to playing. Only had a few lessons, mostly self taught. I would like to start playing a couple of times a week. I live near the Middle Creek court, town of Cary rec.
If interested let me know....thanks:)
Hi, I'm Tom and I relocated to Durham from Boston about 18 months ago. I'm about a 4.5 player after hitting again for a week or so but I'm a bit rusty right now. That's why I'm here! Looking for someone to play with in the area so contact me anytime. Oh yeah, I'm the best unemployed dude around, hands down. I'm actually in graduate school almost through my MBA but yeah, I'm still unemployed! So I have tons of free time to play.
Hi, I'm new to the area, and have not played in the last 4 years or so, but have played 4-4.5 level prior to that. I live in Carrboro. Better in doubles than singles, but if able to play often, can improve significantly. All-court game.
Hi,

I'm Pugal. I'm a SEO Professional, and a WSI Franchisee.

I'm a baseline player, I'm 41 and playing after 7 ~ 8 years (NTRP of about 3.5).

I live near the Cary Tennis Center (5 mins away).

I like Singles & Doubles, available most mornings between 8:00 and 10:00.

Getting back to Tennis to stay fit, and have a good time playing tennis.

Pugal

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service