Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jo Wilfried Tsonga or James Blake or Gael Monfils
bump for Ana!
I guess Andrew really wants to see Ana, so I vote for her today lol
Ana and Vintage are tied! I voted vintage. I'd love to see some Borg or someone else who was way before my time..

blue
BlueShirt is going to get red shirted after that vote! :P

Ananopolis!
lol Anapolis yeah!!
Annaopolis! LOL. Of course you saw Dallas Beginneropolis - I died laughing when I saw that. :-) I just went and checked the votes again - OK, who is double voting? LOL. Anna is winning, now and I'm sure nobody would have any problems with her at the top. I'm going to start looking for the appropriate pic. this should be fun.
M
*Inappropriate pic!

or would it be.. Anapropriate?!

lol I rolfled at that Dallas Beginneropolis group name too.. but I came up with Ananopolis before I saw the group name, thank youuuu. :P
Rachel Ray! wait, what?
What about Venus and Serena? I know the poll was created before they went on the customary "Major titles out of nowhere" runs. I think Venus should be there to start 2K9.
Jazz Burks said:
What about Venus and Serena? I know the poll was created before they went on the customary "Major titles out of nowhere" runs. I think Venus should be there to start 2K9.

OK, that's right. They were MIA when this was going on. Venus would be good because I know I can find her in a white dress which looks good with the color scheme. It needs to be a full body shot (or mostly) with some good action in a white dress.... wanna help me look?
M
No prob I'm on da' case!

Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
Jazz Burks said:

OK, that's right. They were MIA when this was going on. Venus would be good because I know I can find her in a white dress which looks good with the color scheme. It needs to be a full body shot (or mostly) with some good action in a white dress.... wanna help me look?
M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service