Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Welcome to WindyCityTennis Players!

When I joined Tennisopolis, there wasn't a group for Chicago yet so I had to right that immediately and started this group, so thanks for joining!

Lets all get to know one another. Tell us about you:

What level do you play?
Where do you play?
How often?
What are you looking for?
Are you interested in league play and tournaments or are you just looking for fun, friends and great exercise?

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Neeru,

I am a 35 year old male with skill level 3.5 looking for a tennis partner to play very early in the morning (around 6:30 am) or in the evening (around 6:00pm) during weekdays. I usually play in Dunbar Park, UIC, or Armor Square Park. Other places would be OK as long as they are not far. Please hit me up if interested

Have a great day

-Amir

Neeru Hundal said:
Hi I am not rated, but have been playing on and off for nearly 7 years. I did take a break from tennis for a couple of years.. But now have been active since September 08. I want to continue to improve and need some partners to hit balls with. I do have a strong forehand, but a flaky backhand. I usualy play at UIC or on the courts of Chicago Ave behind the Water Tower. I am open to playing in most parts of the city.
Hey everyone,

I'm a 24 y/o 4th yr med student living in Hyde Park in Chicago. I don't know what level I play... buuut I played in high school, and haven't played since college. I definitely consider myself a beginner (i watch tennis lessons on youtube). For now, I've been playing mostly in Hyde Park at the courts on 53rd street (there are 6 courts there!!). I'm looking for anyone to play some tennis with. I like to hit around, have fun, get better, get to know ppl, play competitively (if opponents are beginners too), and exercise.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service