Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Welcome to WindyCityTennis Players!

When I joined Tennisopolis, there wasn't a group for Chicago yet so I had to right that immediately and started this group, so thanks for joining!

Lets all get to know one another. Tell us about you:

What level do you play?
Where do you play?
How often?
What are you looking for?
Are you interested in league play and tournaments or are you just looking for fun, friends and great exercise?

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

I am pretty new to the city although I came back to visit quite often in the past. Now since I am officially moved back, I eager to get back to the routine and hit some balls. I think I am around 3.0. Let's find out. I haven't played any yet here. Hit me up and let's play.
Im out @ UIC,
I would like to hit in weekends or in weekdays late evenings
Jennifer,

I just moved to the Roscoe Village area just down the street from Hamlin Park. I am a 29 year old female looking to get back out on the court. I had knee surgery in June, but I think after a few times out, I will be fine. Let me know if you want to hit some time.

Julie
jules1222@gmail.com
Hi everyone, I'm a low intermediate player. I used to play regularly years ago, but that all dissipated and I've only gotten to play about 10 times last summer, took lessons a few years before that, but would love to play some more this summer, weather permitting. I absolutely love Wii tennis as well.

I'm looking to have fun, meet tennis players, play doubles, maybe a very easy level league would work. I'm located around Lincolnwood, and can travel, but if anyone wants to play at Peterson Park, please give a shout, cause I am very close.
Hi, everyone, I'm a beginner player. I used to play a little bit of tennis a year ago. Ive got about 2 months of experience. I would love to play alot over this summer.

Im 21 male and l live near hinsdale/clarendon(chicago suberbs) hills area. But i also go to uic and am taking summer school. so if anyone is intrested email me. Ramaz_me@hotmail.com
Hey Guys-

27Y Male, I played a lot of tennis when I was younger - these days not so much. Looking to jump back in. I'm in Norwood park/ Park Ridge area and looking for anyone else who wants to hit around.
Hi thanks for creating this group Gwen...I joined only today and looking fwd to some great practice soon.
- I play intermediate level
- I do not have a specific place right (never played here) now but I know about a couple of courts around the Aurora/Naperville area, which are good.
- almost 3-4 times a week.
- looking for someone to play with, any level is fine with me.
- I have played a few tournaments at school and I would be interested in playing some more (with all the free time I have now). I workout regularly so excercise would not be a reason to play but if I can make some friends, it would be great!
feel free to let me know if anyone is interested....
Thanks !!
Hi everyone
My name is sang-ik from south korea
I just came here 2month ago
I really like tennis and meet people
My level is maybe 4.0 but i couldnt play about 4month
I live in belmont
I wanna play tennis and make friends

Nice to meet everyone
Hi! I'd be interested in getting together to play sometime...Doesn't have to be as far north as Peterson. But maybe somewhere between Belmont and Peterson =)
Hi, my name is Brian, moved to the city about 9 months ago. Live basically at the Montrose brown line stop at Montrose/Wolcott. Is anyone free weekdays during the day? I can play other times too, but I usually work at night, and if anyone else has days free that would be great. I'd describe myself by the point system, but frankly I don't know what that means. So I'm competent. If interested email me at bzimzim@yahoo.com.
Used to play frequently at a decent level, haven't played much in the last 10 years. I'm probably a bit rusty as a result but interested in weekend activity, can likely play up or down to most levels so would like to hit casually or play competitively. Prefer downtown or surrounding area. West/South Loop ideal.
Hey everyone, I moved to Chicago about 6 months ago.
I used to play more before but usually play every summer.
Level: probably 4.0
Don't really have a favorite court. I don't mind playing anywhere, but downtown is easier for me.
Looking for people to hit around with and play
I am interested in playing for fun, meeting new people and tournaments - whatever is fine with me.
My schedule is flexible. Weekday evenings after work and weekends.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service