Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi. I was thinking about some good ideas for Groups. Obviously, this being a tennis website, city-wide meet-up groups are going to be popular. If you don't see one in your area, start one up. It's easy. If you start, we'll promote it.

Once a group gets real full, lets take Dallas for instance. At some point it will be a good idea to subdivide into North Dallas/ Central Dallas/ South Dallas/ Plano & Richardson, etc. But that can always happen now or later.

Other ideas include groups for your favorite player, like the McEnroe Maniacs one. Or a group for your club, like the "Canyon Creek Country Club Racqueteers" or for your public park where you play "Central Park Smashers". Ok, you get the idea.

How about a junior tennis group, or a beginners group. You know that sounds like a good idea. A general "Beginner Tennis" group where people can share tips and ideas...... what else? "Lefties" "Wheelchair Tennis" "College Playaz" "Going to Wimbledon"..... what else?

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great post. There are so many places we can go with Groups.
Was thinking that Poet, Blue, Flea, you, and I should start one called "Forum Fanatics" and try to get others to join in.

M
Some more ideas came to me. I love the Prince Players one that Prince started. Of course, we could have those groups for all the brands. So if you are devoted to a brand, start the group for it. But also thought a group for Pushers or Serve-n-Volleyers or Seniors would be great too, where you can talk about similar interests or strategy and just let people know that you are part of that group.
M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service