Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Interested in buying vintage wood rackets, if excellent condition.
Send pictures and proposals.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool. I don't have any. I wish I would have kept my old Jack Kramer.
Can you post some pictures of your collection in the Forum somewhere?
M
what pieces are you looking for?

we have several on display in our shop.

we have not planned on selling these, but we've gotten tons of requests/offers/interest by our customers, and a few people online.

let us know :)

-Ben of Tennis Zone
hello,

do you have an online shop I could visit to see the models ?
Vincent
Vincent G,
Try going to the Goodwill and Thrift stores they usually have them for a very cheap price, talking less than $5.00 per stick ;)
Yesah, the only problem with these is they are usually pretty banged up, and it looks like Vincent is only looking for "excellent condition". But you never know - at thrift stores it's all about timing.
M
thank you for this information.
Do they have a website ?
Because I live in Europe (France).
Thanks
Vincent
i've seen a few jack kramer staffs at the goodwill store close to where i live. i looked at the frame and it was still in good shape.
I wonder if those are worth much? definitely one of the best wooden racquets of all time, but also very common.... I should look on ebay to see what these things are going for.
hey i have 2 wooden racquets and one steel
oh Ben sorry if i'm not suppose to be commenting here i'm just kinda looking around and saying
it's cool...
Vincent, Here you go mate! I found one for you in great shape. email the seller asap before it goes away. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/spo/854564025.html that's the link. -JC

Hey that's a cool one!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service