Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I want to get back into the courts, who wants to play a match or hit some balls starting this coming week and so on? Im available Mon-Thurs. after 7pm, Fridays after 5pm or free on saturday and Sunday Mornings before 10am.

I am actually looking for serious players to commit to the courts for practice,fun and a good workout on the days that I am available! I Would like a chellenge so Bring it on!

I always had a passion for tennis but only started playing 2years ago for a 1yr, so it will look like im a beginnner once I start playing back on the courts, i'm 27 and a fast learner and like I said im up to play with anyone. There are tennis courts near where I live off of Via Linda between Mountain View and Shea. I live in Scottsdale but willing to play anywhere in Tempe, Chandler, or Mesa locations.

Well hope to hear from all of you!

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

What's up? :)
Hi my names Nicole 29 years old and Im new to area. I live in scottsdale also close to mccormick ranch. Ive played some but love to workout hard and play hard. I have a pretty open schedule right now let me know if you want to play sometime soon.
Thanks
nicbutcher@hotmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service