Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Federer is rested and ready for the Australian. When interviewed he said, "It's always exciting coming back, I've had some good time off, I needed some rest," Federer told Fox Sports at Melbourne Airport. "I'm happy to be back and hopefully I can play well again."

I read his quote and noticed something he says a lot, "hopefully" I play well. It's not the first time he has said this. IN the past, I used to think it was a sign that he was slipping, but no. I guess it is his way of not taking anything for granted.

full article: http://sportal.com.au/tennis-news-display/fresh-federer-ready-to-fi...

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plexicushion? I'm sorry, maybe I've been living under a rock, but this is the first I've heard about the ACTUAL surface replacing the rebound ace. Wow, I need to read up on this stuff. The name makes it sound like soft glass, LOL.

Anyway, "hopefully" is always a good word to use. It's indicative that he's aware that his success is not eternal.

Thanks for the article, Flea.

later
blue
"hopefully, schmopfully!!!" We all know he's gonna win it. Duh. : )
So true Marcoy, so true.
But it does show a level of awareness like blue pointed out.
the guy is just perfect in every regard. kind of makes you want to puke. ;-)
The man is invincible. He always comes up with the magic when he needs to. Undoubtedly, he's the greatest player to date.
I totally agree. He is the complete package. Did you see that video that Eduardo uploaded (on the main page) Fed's Best of 07. Simply amazing stuff. Watch it Walker. you'll love it.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service