Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Any predictions? Will somebody have a breakthrough year?
My thought is that Nalbandian or Ferrer could possibly do it.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at what I found!

The very first Professional tennis discussion on Tennisopolis.

2011 predictions?  Federer and Nadal will be in the finals of most of the slams.  I would love to see Roddick to take home some W's as well!

Wow, that puts things into perspective.  I think that was the year that Nalby won the masters series and beat Fed like 2or 3 times in a row - and it was also right after Ferrer made it to the USO final or semi-final....    Guess this will never come to pass.

Too bad Nalby or Ferrer didn't do it. They have a very good game.

I see a trend happening.  Federer owned the 2005,2006,and 2007 season.   Nadal has pretty much owned the slams since 2008 to the present.  I think Nadal will own the next 2 years and then it will be interesting to see who will fill the voids.

Nadal can hold onto the next two years if he keeps improving like he has. But I do expect Federer to meet Nadal more often than they have, and he is dangerous again. I expect Murray, Soderling, Berdych, Djoko to improve bit by bit. They can throw a wrench in between for sure.

It's very hard to tell who are the newcomers are but I like Dmitrov, who has moved 100 spots up the rankings.

Yes, i agree with you Tim.  I also think that Russian guy, Andrey Golubev. He has beaten a few top ten players already, including: Soderling, Ferrer, and. Davydenko.

Golubev has a very nice backhand! Thanks for pointing him out for me.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service