Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Would those of us who are genuine beginners like to try to play as a group this summer?

Views: 238

Replies to This Discussion

This post seems pretty old but I am sure there are still many beginners who would want to try out Tennis, I have access to my community courts, anybody interested to play Tennis for weekend mornings or weeknights after 6pm, let me know ...
Where are you located?

Sam said:
This post seems pretty old but I am sure there are still many beginners who would want to try out Tennis, I have access to my community courts, anybody interested to play Tennis for weekend mornings or weeknights after 6pm, let me know ...
Hi,
I am a beginner and just joined the group. I would like to play regularly (4x a week)If you guys are starting a group for beginners or if you have already started one I would like to join. I live in Morrisville, but can come to Cary, Raleigh and Chapel hill if required.

Flip Yves said:
Where are you located?

Sam said:
I am just beginner .. like to play tennis .. I am based here @ morrisville .. Please let me know whether you are interested ?

Yes I'm looking to play with beginners -- anytime!

Hi Patti .. Would you be interested to play tomorrow @ cary park ?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service