Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'top' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

20 Apr 3
Reply by Edgar Giffenig

New Top 50 Rankings. (Why did Isner drop 2?)

Rank, Name & Nationality Points Week Change Tourn Played 1 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 13,270 0 20 2 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 9,715 0 19 3 Fed…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

5 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

Current ATP and WTA Rankings (April 2012)

ATP rankings: 1. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 12670 2. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 9935 3. Roger Federer(SUI) 9035 4. Andy Murray (GBR) 8040 5. Jo-Wilfried…

4 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

"The Top Two" Becomes "The Top Three" Becomes "The Other Top Two"

Watch out!  It takes the tennis commentators so long to recognize that Nole has joined Fed and Nadal and that there is a "top three".  They…

15 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

Another Top 5

Who are the top 5 touch players of all time? I will start it out... Martina Hingis is in there for sure!!!

Started by Peter Freeman

2 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Peter Freeman

Top 4 at end of 2009?

I think the top four of this year (Rafa, Fed, Djoker, Murray) will be the top four for next year too. But will it end in the same order? My…

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jazz Burks

Looking to hit tonight in Alexandria, VA

I would love to play/ hit tonight, anyone interested in playing around 7ish. I am somewhere around a 3.50 and will play with anyone, new or…

Started by David Mags

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by David Mags

Your top ten predictions for the ATP in '08

How would you say 08 is going to end. Here's my guess: Fed Djokovic Roddick Gasquet Nadal Nalbandian Ferrer Monfils Gonzo Berdych Post em…

Started by fleabitten

7 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by BlueShirt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service