Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wimbledon 2013 BOTB (Replacement) Bracket Competition is on!

Hey everyone, You like brackets? Do you normally participate in Fantasy Tennis competitions? Have you ever taken on the ATP Draw Challenge…

Started by Tennis Fan

13 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tennis Fan

Around 4-17 2013 (^.^) TIM " Brian Wilson " Prapong VS. William Vazquez "CoachV!!!!!"

Bnp paribas in Indians well start march 4-17 2013 around this time CoachV will be trying to do his best to get to Cali.   Tim Prapong &…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

23 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

" rolling standings" Rankings......What does this MEAN? KIA Motors Tournament of Champions! info

Notes This tournament is now OPEN to all USTA members. Draws are limited to 16. All eligible NTRP and OPEN players may enter, and the tourn…

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by John Spoerl

Travel with coachV back in Time to the Federer vs Sampras Wimbledon 2001

This Saturday Lets Watch it together at 10pm Eastern Time Chat Room meet up in the Chat Room. Reply if you are attending We will discuss Wh…

11 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

MRI Scheduled Tues the 24th 130pm

OK Folks CoachV here with an update on Fixing my "Elbow Cancer....." For those of you who don't chat early morning or late night here is th…

15 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Giants or Patriots & WHY ....................... Online Chat During the GAME!!!!!!

IM From NYC so Giants Jets are automatic, Sorry no Bills for me. So Who do you pick and WHY?... I will be try to be on Chat during the Game…

3 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

OMG the JAN/FEB edition of tennis Magazine....is it the thinest ever!

the food for thought: tennis Nutrition  there is only 26 pages of content and the rest is ads. and the content is mostly ads as well. On to…

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Pure Wizardry!

Started by Mark / The Mayor

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by fleabitten

Tennis Cruise 2010

Hi everyone. We just launched Tennis Cruise during the US Open. Tennis Cruise combines a luxury cruise vacation and tennis. We have two ev…

Started by Bob Lovinger

0 Dec 7, 2009

Going To See Sampras V Querry Tonite!

Should be fun. I'm headed to see an exhibition match here in ABQ between good ol' Pistol Pete and our new Davis Cup team member and recent…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Sep 12, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service