Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Early morning tennis

If you're interested in playing early morning during the week, let me know.  I'm in Woodland Hills and play at a 2.5 - 3.0 level. 

Started by Lou Rovner

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Teaching Tennis Pro Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson of Cary, NC is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more abo…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Nov 6, 2013

Managing a Tennis Group - Absenteeism

We've found, through 30 years of not only running one of the best casual tennis leagues in the country, that what you address in your leagu…

0 Oct 1, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Eugenio Huerta

Eugenio Huerta of Houston, TX is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more…

0 Oct 1, 2013

Cool Signature Tennis Shorts and Shirts at Crazy Prices

We are having a Close-out Sale on our old signature line of Soffe Shorts and Hanes Tee's at 3rdToad.com Tennis. Only $3.99 to $4.99 and…

0 Sep 30, 2013

Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

granted--I'm an out of practice computer rated 5.0--but I always felt like an okay 4.5 max.  This guy Iz is pretty complete for a 4…

Started by Gary Sakuma

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

Kill the Golfers?

I didn't start playing golf until way into my adult years. Actually I did play prior to this, but not with much thought or effort. It was a…

0 Sep 28, 2013

That Mixed Up Guy at Mixed Doubles Mixers

It seems (well, perhaps more than frigging obvious actually) that if I am a member of a club long enough or go to enough Mixed Doubles Mixe…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Web Sites for Tennis Team Captains

Why not a central private place on the Internet for you and your team? 15-LoveHow about less excuses and a little more accountability? 30-L…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Parents who interfere with kid's tennis matches - code of ethics & etiquette applies 2 you too!

As a tennis coach & a parent myself with an 8 year old just starting to play tennis tournaments, I have a beef about why kid's have bet…

Started by tennisbuddys

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by tennisbuddys

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service