Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Avoiding Choking and Finishing a Match

Hi All, I just joined these boards, and am eager to contribute some of my knowledge regarding the mental part of the game. Tennis mental to…

Started by David Groemping

0 Dec 7, 2009

Tennis Cruise 2010

Hi everyone. We just launched Tennis Cruise during the US Open. Tennis Cruise combines a luxury cruise vacation and tennis. We have two ev…

Started by Bob Lovinger

0 Dec 7, 2009

Agassi used Crystal Meth in '97?

Last night I was shocked off my couch as I saw the espn crawler report that Agassi admitted Meth use in his new book. Anyone know any more…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

New Marketplace Banners Working On Your Computer?

Hi guys, I've been working on our new Marketplace feature in the right column. I'm having a problem that is only showing up on one test com…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by 4da HATERS

$10 Tennis Stringing Service

Former College Tennis Player now offering tennis stringing service for $10/each for labor, $13 with string provided. Conveniently located b…

Started by Tony

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

What's your favorite way to practice/teach/coach Return of Serves?

This is the one shot that is as important as the serve, but we tend not to practice it very often. here are things I do to practice here…

Started by Gary Sakuma

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Gary Sakuma

Winter Tennis

Do the 3 courts in Hudson River Park open in the Winter? Are there any outdoor courts open around NYC still open in the Winter?

Started by John Lee

0 Nov 11, 2009

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

0 Nov 5, 2009

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

0 Nov 5, 2009

Welcome Back, Justine!!

It's great to have her back. What a huge difference in the women's game from, say, '08 to '10. Will be able to renew some old rivalries and…

Started by Great Friends Greetings

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by mikeindo

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service