Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'pro' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

24 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Monica Monroe

The Camila Giorgi Thread

What say you about the Giorgi scandal? Don't know what it's all about? http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/tennis/news/20140110/camila-giorgi/

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 May 14, 2014
Reply by Cordell

Teaching Tennis Pro Greg Carter

Greg Carter of Loudon, TN is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more ab…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Dec 5, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson of Cary, NC is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more abo…

0 Nov 6, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Eugenio Huerta

Eugenio Huerta of Houston, TX is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more…

0 Oct 1, 2013

Input on Head Pro Contract & Compensation?

Hey guys! Would love to get feedback from all the pros here in this discussion in the main teaching pros group: Head Pro Contract & Com…

0 Jan 29, 2013

So Long, Farewell 2011

So Long, Farewell Adam Helfant, Ken Meyerson, Jim McManus, NBC's Wimbledon coverage (R.I.P.), Patty Schnyder, Julie Ditty, Gaston Gaudio, S…

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Angie

USPTA TENNIS PRO - BEND, OREGON

Need help with your game - or you don't have a game and want to develope one?  Give me a shout!  

Started by Pete Mikkelsen

0 Sep 22, 2011

What makes Tennis a lifetime sport????

Lets face it, being a pro tennis player means continually wondering at what point are you going to be too old to hang with the 20 something…

Started by Aaron Phillips

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by blackrino

Looking for Teacher

I'm looking for a tennis instructor to teach group lessons in Manchester, CT. If you are interested, please write me at waterfordcommons.te…

Started by Waterford Commons

0 May 30, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service