Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'players' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

24 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Monica Monroe

Tennis with 3.5 player in Frisco

I am looking to play tennis with some other players in Frisco. Send me an email at [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Reques…

Started by Davon

4 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Johnny Oh

Organized Tennis Matches, Starting Now

Want more organized and more competitive tennis this summer? Try a flex league where you are matched with players of your level. We've par…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 19, 2014

Who is Your Favorite Player?

Such a simple little question, but I just realized that we haven't put it so bluntly before.  So, spill it, who is your favorite player (ma…

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by P Mann

CoachV Call to Arms!!!!!! Trick Shot Video Challenge!

Rules for contest: the Video should only be about 1 to 2 minutes, PS Name your trick shot The video must be Embeddable The View point will…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

6 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Beard Growing Tennisopolites! Challenge!

Post a PIc of your Beard. Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 CoachV Free Coaching at CoachV Top Rank Tennis Tennis lessons in Atlanta

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

So Long, Farewell 2011

So Long, Farewell Adam Helfant, Ken Meyerson, Jim McManus, NBC's Wimbledon coverage (R.I.P.), Patty Schnyder, Julie Ditty, Gaston Gaudio, S…

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Angie

How to Write a Good Profile... and Make Friends

Do you want to play tennis with someone you know NOTHING about? Me neither. In the "Some things you may want to know about me" section of…

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

Pinole, El Sobrante, Hercules Tennis Group

The courts in Pinole is free from 7am to 930am every weekend. I am trying to arrange a small group to play doubles. Perhaps 5 players will…

Started by nicolas arpa

0 Mar 11, 2011

Another Top 5

Who are the top 5 touch players of all time? I will start it out... Martina Hingis is in there for sure!!!

Started by Peter Freeman

2 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Peter Freeman

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service