Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'play' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

0 Nov 5, 2009

Meetup group Everybody knows your name (there is always a game without booking)

Hi everyone. I am in Vancouver but am coming for the winter soon. In Vancouver we have a "meetup" so to speak ...group. We play every day a…

Started by william

0 Oct 18, 2009

Tennis Partner needed-

Hey Guys, I am a 3.5 - 4 - closer to a 4 - I am pretty good and i play 2-3x's a week or would like to play that often- I have a couple peo…

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by nek

Are their amateur tournaments around or coming up??????

Heyyy, Just curious if anyone has any idea on amateur tennis tournaments in Los Angeles- West side ideally- It would be fun to get into a…

1 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Rent a Coach/Player

I'm a professional instructor of this great sport. I have played tennis for almost 6 years and began teaching children in tennis clubs in B…

Started by Daniel Rodrigues

0 Aug 14, 2009

Looking to hit tonight in Alexandria, VA

I would love to play/ hit tonight, anyone interested in playing around 7ish. I am somewhere around a 3.50 and will play with anyone, new or…

Started by David Mags

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by David Mags

Looking to play Tonight.

Looks like a great day to play tennis, anyone want to hit and or play tonight, Around 7pm! Let me know, I live in Del Ray/ Alexandria VA.

Started by David Mags

0 Jul 15, 2009

Play with me

I'm out of school now for summer and need to get back into shape. Which of you are tough players who can help whip me back into shape?

Started by Jasmine S. Burton

1 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

TopspinSports Free Online Tennis Lessons, Videos, Articles, and Tips

Hey Guys, Feel Free to post any tennis instructional type questions here. I am a USPTA pro and Owner of TopspinSports.com. I could give pe…

Started by Steve Viglione

23 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Steve Viglione

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service