Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4.5 Tennis East Sac or Rancho Cordova

Looking for someone to hit with as long as you're very consistent and hit with decent pace I'm happy as I'm in it for the cardio.Thanks !-C…

Started by Chris

1 May 1, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Looking for Strong Female Players in Toronto

With the spring upon us and relatively warm weather gracing us, it is time to get back into tennis.  I am looking for strong female players…

Started by Steven

0 Mar 18, 2010

****Looking for someone to play with ASAP - 4.0+ here

Looking to play some tennis- I play 1 to 2 times a week. I like having fun and play tennis for exercise. I am a 4.0 and would like to play…

Started by Rodrigo Campos

2 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Jason - dubs guy

ATTN: Looking to play some tennis Thursday- I am a 3.5 would like similar- : )

Hey Guys, I work at NBC in Studio City so i can play around 6pm everyday of the week- The North Hollywood park is 7mins away and they have…

0 Nov 5, 2009

Meetup group Everybody knows your name (there is always a game without booking)

Hi everyone. I am in Vancouver but am coming for the winter soon. In Vancouver we have a "meetup" so to speak ...group. We play every day a…

Started by william

0 Oct 18, 2009

anybody interested in playing tennis in the buckhead area?

hi..i moved recently to atlanta and started playing tennis. i used to play squash so getting into tennis is a little easier. if anyone is i…

Started by Vivek

0 Sep 28, 2009

Houston 3.0 - 3.5 Looking for courts and players!!!

Hi I travel to Houston alot and miss playing while I'm there. I'm coming in Sept 30th and leaving the 15th. Is anyone available to play wit…

Started by Shannon Lee

0 Sep 27, 2009

Tennis Partner needed-

Hey Guys, I am a 3.5 - 4 - closer to a 4 - I am pretty good and i play 2-3x's a week or would like to play that often- I have a couple peo…

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by nek

Land O Lakes FL

Anyone in or close to Land O lakes looking to get back into the swing of things or looking for a hitting partner. I'm intermediate and love…

Started by Johnny Bnard

0 Sep 7, 2009

28 yr. old new to town and looking for fun playing partner 3.5 to 5.0.

I just got to town and my love for tennis had been revived ! I played in college and was a 5.0 level, but haven't played in a while...so I…

Started by Steven Mullin

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steven Mullin

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service